Sunday, February 6, 2011

Casting Announcement: Zachary Ryan Allen

CASTING ANNOUNCEMENT: Zachary Ryan Allen as Kharis the Mummy
February 4, 2011,



Zachary Ryan Allen
Zachary Ryan Allen will return to Castle Frankenstein to reprise the role of Kharis in MONSTER MANIA, which he originated in the 2003.  He also played the role in the 2007 "resurrection" of the production.  Zachary is excited to be returning to the role: "I've grown somewhat attached to this role.  After all, I was the first one to ever play him; however, I will admit I was a bit intimidated by Kharis at first.  I mean, he's kind of crazy and wild.  I grew to become more comfortable letting him take over my body for the duration of the production.  Now he's back and crazier than ever...I've just come to accept that he is a part me...just the part that I never let show in public!"

Zachary's many stage credits include The Scarecrow (THE WIZARD OF OZ), Dreyfus (THE PINK PANTHER STRIKES AGAIN), Dr. Frank N. Furter (THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW), Charlie Brown (YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN), Marcellus (THE MUSIC MAN in concert), and he appeared in the company of the workshop production of THE CIRCUS IN WINTER (based on the novel by Cathy Day).  He has also appeared in the films Love (Jim) and Face (Karl Brandon).  He is currently filming for the new movie Little Unexpected Surprises in which he plays the role of The Grad Student.


Zachary Ryan Allen as Kharis in the 2007 stage production with Kristen M. Tepe as The Phantom Bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment